So what does it smell like? It is classified as a floral fragrance for women. It was reportedly composed up of twenty two of the most precious all white flowers.
- Top notes: fruit notes, lily of the valley, honeysuckle, narcissus
- Middle notes: carnation, jasmine, gardenia, tuberose, orange blossom
- Base notes: tonka bean
Fate of the Fragrance:
Discontinued, date unknown.
Most Precious was discontinued for years before the trademark was purchased by Irma Shorell/Long Lost Perfume, who then reformulated and relaunched their own version of the fragrance in 2000. Most Precious by Evyan is now made and distributed in the USA by Evyan Perfumes.
- Top notes: tarragon, heliotrope, anise oil, lemon
- Middle notes: lily of the valley, ylang ylang, jasmine, orange flower, gardenia, rose
- Base notes: tonka, coumarin